Manchester United Latest News 2 10 2020
Don't Forget To LIKE and SUBSCRIBE !!!
1) Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is calm on the club’s lack of transfer activity despite the fact that the window closes in a matter of days.
Solskjaer spoke about transfers in the aftermath of the Carabao Cup fourth round win at Brighton and Hove Albion.
The Manchester United manager talked about transfers, Borussia Dortmund player Jadon Sancho and other transfer-related issues during his post-match press conference on the back of that Brighton game.
When asked about top transfer target Jadon Sancho, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told reporters that he does not talk about players of other clubs.
2) Manchester United will need to lodge a third bid for Alex Telles with Porto set to snub a second proposal of around £ million.
Porto rejected United’s opening offer for the 27-year-old, which was said to be between £11m-£12m.
The Brazil international is interested in moving to Old Trafford and has already agreed to terms with the club over a five-year contract at the Theatre of Dreams.
3) Paul Pogba is set to make his first appearance for France since June 2019 after he was included in Didier Deschamps' 24-man squad for the October internationals, with Eduardo Camavinga keeping his place.
Pogba, who last featured for Les Bleus in a Euro 2020 qualifier against Andorra 16 months ago, was due to be included in France's squad for games against Sweden and Croatia in September, but tested positive for coronavirus.
4) Manchester United have been linked with a move for the Real Madrid striker Luca Jovic.
The 22-year-old has struggled for regular game time at Santiago Bernabeu and he has been linked with a move away from the Spanish club this summer.
According to Daily Star, the Premier League side are looking to bring it the Serbian striker and the player is keen on a move Old Trafford as well.
5) Manchester United are looking at free agent Edison Cavani as a serious option to bolster their squad, though the striker’s contract demands could prove a stumbling block.
Reports emerged earlier this week that United had reached out to Cavani’s camp to discuss a potential deal, with the Uruguayan available on a free after leaving Paris Saint-Germain.
6) Manchester United are not interested in Ousmane Dembele, reports suggests, with Barcelona believing the rumours are manufactured only to put pressure on Dortmund.
Dembele was reportedly being lined up if United could not secure Jadon Sancho, but Spanish expert Guillem Balague says Barcelona think it's all smoke and mirrors.
7) Roma have allegedly reached a breakthrough with Manchester United over Chris Smalling, with the defender set to join the Italian giants on a permanent deal.
Chris Smalling dominated during a loan spell at Roma last season, and the centre-back has not shown up for Manchester United this term in the midst of the hypothesis encompassing his future.
8) Manchester United will play Paris Saint-Germain and RB Leipzig in the Champions League group stage.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have been handed a tough draw on their return to the competition, with Turkey's Istanbul Basaksehir the final side in their group.
Manchester United Latest News today
Manchester United Transfer News
Latest Manchester United News
MUFC Latest News
MUFC Latest News Today
Red Devils Latest News
Red Devils Latest News Today
Manchester United News
Manchester United Breaking News
MUFC Breaking News
Red Devils Breaking News
Alex Telles News
Jadon Sancho Saga
Jadon Sancho Latest News
Jadon Sancho To Manchester United
Alex Telles To Manchester United
Old Trafford News
Premier League News
Transfer Window Latest News
Transfer Window News Today
Champions League News
Glory Glory Man United